MP3 Duplicate Finder is a useful program that helps you to find and remove duplicate mp3/wma files with the same or similar properties, In addition the program analyzes the artist, title, album, etc. information from the ID tags contained in the audio files and compare these with the appropriate entries in other files.
You can adjust searching criteria for exact dupes or for similar files. In this way it is possible to identify similarly titles with smaller differences. Duplicate files can be deleted, moved, or copied. The list of duplicate files can be sorted, exported to an HTML report, and acted upon.
You may not realize how many duplicate music files you have on your computer, after numerous downloads from the Internet, or scattered over your home or corporate network. Duplicate files are in most cases redundant and unnecessary, so keeping them is merely a waste of valuable hard disk space. Your hard drives may be full of extra copies of audio files waiting to be removed. Mp3 Duplicate Finder will help you reclaim your valuable disk space and organize your music collection.
Our easy to understand program not only finds duplicate files but it also allows you to safely remove them, thereby reclaiming space on your hard disk. It will find and clean duplicate music, songs, movies, and more.
- Organize your music collection!
- Identify and recover wasted disk space.
- Minimize time used to unneeded virus scanning.
- Remove duplicate files to eliminate synchronization problems.
- Can find duplicate from a selected set of folders (i.e. not from whole drive).
- Find duplicate files based on criteria : Filename, Artist, Title, Album, Etc.
- Find duplicate music files(mp3, wma)
- Inbuilt Media Player for easy checking.
- Search local PC and over network.
- Works with removable media devices like Floppy, USB, etc.
- Results can be exported in HTML and CSV formats.
Try Mp3 Duplicate Finder today, and you will be amazed by all those unnecessary duplicate music files that reside on your computer / iPod. And, you can delete them with confidence, without having to compare them visually or by some other means.